Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Super Smash Bros. Month Plans

              Already, I've been planning on doing a month specifically for Super Smash Brothers, in particular, it's latest game. Well, the game itself isn't announced but for now, let's call it Super Smash Bros. 4. This will make things SO much easier. I was planning on making a Super Smash Brothers Month before the actual game gets announced and since it is likely that we will see it at E3 2013, I want to take this chance to guess what will be on the game. I will go over what songs I want to see in the next Super Smash Bros., what stages I want to see, what changes I want to be made and, of course, when we there is a new Super Smash Bros coming out, we always wonder what characters will be playable. It will start this coming December. Until then, let's enjoy this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment